Whimsical Colorful Visionary
Santa Fe Artist Workshops with Art West
Art's Oil Painting Resume
Art West's Oil Painting Workshops
Great fun for tourists and locals alike! Beginners and advanced painters.
WHAT? OIL PAINTING LESSONS WITH ART JAMES WEST
- Learn oil painting methods and techniques at the studio of award-winning artist ART JAMES WEST, Taos Icon - now TEACHING and PAINTING in Santa Fe!
- Learn how to paint IN OIL!
- Small group and Individualized instruction -- one to three students
- No experience necessary (experienced artists welcome)
- 14 and above.
In Santa Fe at my studio Wednesday through Sunday. Contact me to arrange a time. Where? AT THE ARTISTS' DOWNTOWN STUDIO
Why? LEARN SOMETHING NEW
- 112 W. San Francisco Street, Suite 109
- In the Plaza Mercado, entrances on Water Street and West San Francisco Street
- Convenient downtown location
- Parking nearby - free after 6:00 PM.
- It's fun!
- Something cool to do (for tourists and locals alike)
- Let's face it, ART is part of the New Mexico experience.
- Take home a personal soveinir you did yourself.
How much? $135 for three hours.
- Art will supply the basics - paint, brushes, easel, pallete, painting surface etc.
- Art will also provide a more comprehsive suppy list as part of the workshop.
- Art will also supply reference material, i.e. clouds, mountains, adobe and local southwest what not.
- I accept cash, personal check and Paypal at the studio via my cell phone (VISA, MC, American Express and Discover).